Monday, August 30, 2010

Hi! It's Me!

I am a very very special person!  I am what my parents call "A Miracle!"  At this point it is too early in my life to understand why, but I am going to roll with it. 

Here I am only 5 months into gestation.
I like this picture because it shows the world what a model I already am!  I love to sleep and I love to strike a pose! 

My parents are also a little behind the times with technology so the beginning of this blog is going to seem like it is all over the place. 

The 1st few post are gonig to be very short, sweet, LATE, and a "getting to know" me type of a blog.  That is until they can catch up to me an my active lifestlye that I am already leading!  LIFE is going to be so much fun!  It is only a matter of time until I am getting around MUCH MUCH FASTER than my parents!  Although they are pretty fast.

No comments: