Monday, August 30, 2010

They Day of Celebration!

I know that I posted just a second ago, and I know that I am supposed to be 5 months into gestation, but like I said earlier, I am a miracle.  So we are going to skip ahead 4 months!

8-8-10
My parents decided that they couldn't wait any longer to meet me so they went to the hospital to have me induced.  After several hours it was 8-9-10 and for my dad and grandpa we thought it would be a great day for me to be born, since it would be super easy for them to remember (it was also they day before my dad's birthday so that would be fun to share this with him!)

8-9-10

Here are my parents getting ready for me to start my life in the world!!!!


At 3:00pm the Nurse came in a check out to see how my Mom was doing, and she said IT WAS TIME TO HAVE A BABY!!! (Keep in mind my parents still didn't know if I was going to be a boy or girl)  They called Dr. Anton my mom's OBGYN and told her to come to the hospital because it was time to have a baby!  She arrived at Overlake Hospital @ 3:18pm, and I was born @ 3:23pm on 8-9-10... AND YES I AM A GIRL!!!  I weighed 6lbs 3oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long!

My mommy and me minutes after I was born!

No comments: